Invoices can be paid by logging in to PrimeVOX's billing portal at https://primevox.billcenter.net
Signing Up for an Account
New customers to PrimeVOX will need to sign up for an account before they can log into the billing portal. The registration code and account number needed to setup your account should have been emailed to you by firstname.lastname@example.org around the same time you start the onboarding process. If you did not receive this email, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can resend this information to you!
Navigating the Billing Portal
Once you've been able to login to the billing portal, you'll be brought to your account summary page.
You'll then be able to:
Make a Payment
PrimeVOX accepts both Credit Card and ACH (eCheck) payments. To make a payment, start by clicking the "Make a Payment" button on the Summary screen to be brought to the page below.
On this page you have the option to:
- Select between a payment by Credit Card or ACH (eCheck)
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay
- Save the payment method on file
- Enter payment information.
When you're ready to submit your payment, click the "Submit Payment" button at the top of the screen, after which a receipt will sent via email.
Enroll in AutoPay
To enroll your account in AutoPay:
- Click the View & Pay Bills tab and select "Auto Pay".
- Enter your payment information
- Select the day you'd like payment to be drafted
- Then click the Enroll in Auto Pay button at the top.
View Account Documents
Account documents such as signed service agreements can be found and downloaded under the Downloads tab. Documents can be downloaded by selecting the download button on the far right.