Blacklist is the key to preventing unwanted spam, scams, and phone harassment. When a telephone number is placed on the blacklist, it is blocked for everyone company-wide. When a call comes in from a blacklisted number, the caller will hear a busy signal.
Your PBX Administrator can add numbers to the blacklist for your company.
How to Blacklist a Phone Number
1. Log into the PBX, expand Call Control, and select Blacklist in the left navigation panel.
2. Click on the Blacklist A Number () button.
3. Add the Telephone # (area code + number) to be blocked and any desired Notes (not required).
Note: In the current system configuration, Global Blacklist is the only option available.
4. Click the Submit () button to save the entry.
5. Click the Apply Changes () button to update the system.
- Numbers may be added to the blacklist but not edited. To correct a mistaken entry, delete and re-add the correct listing.