How do I provision my Grandstream phone?
NOTE: If the phone you are about to provision was previously purchased from or provisioned by another service provider, please reset your phone before proceeding with the following steps.
You will need the following information to complete the steps below:
A. The IP address of the Grandstream phone. On the phone, press the UP arrow to display the IP address; and
B. The Provisioning URL. From the PBX Admin Portal, navigate to Extensions > Provisioning.
1. Launch your internet browser (Google Chrome is preferred).
2. Enter the IP address (item A above) of the Grandstream phone into your browser.
3. When prompted enter the default login/password of admin / admin
4. Navigate to Maintenance > Upgrade & Provisioning.
5. Under the Config heading on the lower portion of the screen:
- Verify/change the Config Upgrade Via is set to HTTP (not HTTPS).
- Enter the Grandstream provisioning URL (item B above) in the Config Server Path field.
- 3CX Auto Provision: NO
- Allow DHCP Option 66 or 120 to override server: NO
6. Click Save and Apply.
7. Click Provision at the very top page to force the system to provision the phone immediately
Physically reboot your phone at a later time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.