How do I provision my Yealink phone?
NOTE: If the phone you are about to provision was previously purchased from or provisioned by another service provider, please reset your phone before proceeding with the following steps.
You will need the following information to complete the steps below:
A. The IP address of the Yealink phone. On the phone, navigate to Menu > Status > General (or, alternatively, to Menu > Status > Network > IPv4 Status); and
B. The Provisioning URL. From the PBX Admin Portal, navigate to Extensions > Provisioning.
1. Launch your internet browser (Google Chrome is preferred).
2. Enter the IP address (item A above) of the Yealink phone into your browser.
3. When prompted enter the default login/password of admin / admin.
4. Navigate to Settings > Auto Provision.
5. Set PNP Active to OFF. (this disables UPNP hijacking)
6. Set DHCP Active to OFF. (this disables DHCP OPTIONS hijacking)
7. Set the Server URL to the Provisioning URL (item B above).
8. Click Confirm to save the change.
9. Click Auto Provision Now to force the system to provision the phone immediately
Physically reboot your phone at a later time.
Important Note about W80DM and W80B Units: In the Extensions > Provisioning area, you only need to add the DM (Device Manager) MAC address to provisioning. The B "base" units do not need to be added to provisioning. They will obtain their settings over the customer's network after they connect to the DM unit.