If you are a reseller, please skip this first section and go to the second section to set up your Stretto Profiles.
Section 1: End-User Setup
Step 1: Log into the Bria Stretto Provisioning Portal: https://ccs3.cloudprovisioning.com:18083/stretto/sam.html
(If you are a PrimeVOX employee, use the credentials in the PrimeVOX password vault system under the Tech Support shared folder)
Step 2: Expand the primevox/primevox.net folders and click Users. This is where you can click "New" to create a new user. (See screenshot below)
Step 3: Fill out the following fields with the respective information from the Cloud PBX Portal:
- Provisioning Username: <containerID>e<extensionNumber>[optional aX for alias]
- Provisioning Password: (Same as the Username above)
- Email Address: The user's email - This is how Stretto knows where to send the login/download info
- account1Sip.accountName: <Display Name>
- account1Sip.credentials.authorizationName: (Same as Username above)
- account1Sip.credentials.displayName:<Display Name>
- account1Sip.credentials.password: <Password from Cloud PBX Portal>
- account1Sip.credentials.username: (Same as Username above)
Step 4: Notify (email) the user(s) of their softphones by selecting the users (On Mac OSX, hold CMD to select multiple. On Windows, hold CTRL to select multiple). Then click "Notify". (See screenshot below)
Step 5: In the Notify Users dialog that comes up, use the following options:
1. "Send to Selected Users"
2. Click Next.
3. Click "Template..."
4. Select the UserEmailNotification template
5. Click "Send"
All done! The user(s) have been sent their credentials. If they don't receive them, have them check spam/junk folder.
Section 2: Reseller SIP.ONLY Setup
Step 1: Log into your Stretto system and go to your "sip.only" profile.
Step 2: Set the following settings:
- account1.feature.mwi.viaSubscribe = true
- account1.network.dns.server1 = 184.108.40.206
- account1.network.dns.server2 = 220.127.116.11
- account1Sip.accountName = "SIP Account"
- account1Sip.briaPush.RegistrationMode = 3
- account1Sip.briaPush.RegistrationRefresh = 600
- account1Sip.briaPush.SingleRegistration = 1
- account1Sip.briaPush.enabled = 1
- account1.desk.feature.sipFeatures.control = 47
- account1Sip.domain = mobile-srv.primevox.net
- account1Sip.proxy = mobile-srv.primevox.net
- account1Sip.voicemailNumber = *97
- desk.network.keepalive.tcp = 30
- desk.network.reregister = 600
- desk.network.transport.option = tcp
- ALL CODECS DISABLED except the following:
--- desk.codecs.g711u.enabled = true
--- desk.codecs.g729.enabled = true
--- desk.codecs.h264_unified.enabled = true
- desk.feature.presence.mode = 2
- desk.feature.presence.polltime = 300
- desk.feature.presence.refreshInterval = 600
- desk.feature.qos.audioType = 46
- desk.feature.qos.signalingType = 46
- desk.feature.qos.videoType = 46
- desk.network.allowIpv6 = false
- desk.network.inactivityTimer.rtp = 30000
Step 3: Follow the instructions in Section 1 to actually set up an individual end-user.