To retrieve CDR from our system, use the following URL:
The parameters are as follows:
- ContainerID - Given to you by a PrimeVOX Tech
- Auth - Given to you by a PrimeVOX Tech
- from_date (optional) - A date/time stamp, in UTC, to limit results to calls at or after this date/time. If left blank, the most recent 250 calls will be returned.
- to_date (optional) - A date/time stamp, in UTC, to limit results to calls that occurred before this date/time. If left blank, it assumed "now".
Some tips on using this function:
- Try to keep from_date and to_date within a few days of each other - If you're pulling a lot of results, it can take a long time for the server to return the data.
- The system will limit results to 250 entries at a time. So, if you need more than 250 CDR entries, make the query more often with smaller "from" and "to" windows.
- If you leave the From and To fields blank, the most recent 250 calls will be returned.
- If the returned results are in the wrong timezone, log into the PBX Admin Interface and set the proper timezone by going to Advanced > Set Voicemail and API Timezone.
The function will return results in a JSON format with the following fields:
- Date/Time (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS in UTC)
- Origin CallerID Name
- Origin CallerID Number
- Destination CallerID Name
- Destination CallerID Number
- Call Duration (in seconds)
- Inbound DID
- Inbound DID Description
- Went To Voicemail (1 or 0 boolean)
- Final Call Event