The Voicemail-to-Email feature sends a copy of the audio file of a voicemail, in .WAV format, to a user’s email address when a caller leaves a message.
Setting Up Voicemail-to-Email:
- Login to the PrimeVOX Admin portal at https://pbx.primevox.net and click the blue “Admin” link.
- Navigate to the Manage tab under the Extensions section and click “Edit” next to the extension you would like to enable the Voicemail-to-Email feature on.
- Select the Voicemail tab and ensure that the “VM Enabled” slider is set to on. This ensures that Voicemail is enabled for the extension.
- Under the Email Address field, enter the email address you would like to forward voicemails to.
- Click Submit, then apply your changes.
The most common reason for Voicemail-to-Email emails not being delivered is for them to end up in a spam folder. The remedy to this situation would be to “White List” the firstname.lastname@example.org domain in the email client or the 3rd party SPAM filtering service (If applicable).
Additionally, ensure the email address that was entered under the Voicemail-to-Email section is correct.
If you are still experiencing Voicemail-to-Email delivery issues, please contact PrimeVOX Support at email@example.com.