Registering your Yealink Cordless Handset (W56H) to a W52B/W60B Base Station:
1. Press and hold the Signal Button on the base station until the handset LED (Indicated by the red arrow above) starts flashing (Registration Mode).
2. Once the base station is in registration mode, press OK on the handset to enter the main menu.
3. Using the arrow keys, select Registration and then select Register Handset.
4. The handset begins to search for the base station. Use the arrow keys to highlight the desired base station, and then press the OK. Note: In most cases, this will be Base 1.
5. Press OK once the base station has been discovered.
6. Enter the system PIN (Default is 0000)
7. Press Done.
Once the handset has been registered successfully, the handset will play a tone and display “Handset Subscribed”.