- Log in to the PBX Admin Portal at https://pbx.primevox.net and select “Admin”.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab and select Provisioning.
- Select “Properties” next to the device the extension is assigned too.
- Change SIP Account 1 to “None” using the dropdown.
- Delete all Softphone Alias’s that may be assigned to the extension.
- Apply Change.
Note: After a minute or so the extension will deregister from the device it was removed from.
- Review all PBX sections (Ring Groups, IVR’s, Announcements, Queues, etc.) and remove the extension from any features it may be a part of.
- Under the Extensions tab and select “Manage”.
- The extension to be removed may now be deleted.